Troubleshooting and Maintaining your Bushnell TRS-25
Problem: Red Dot Does Not Appear
- Discharged battery: Replace battery.
- Battery installed incorrectly: Remove and reinstall battery with (+) toward Cap.
- Battery is not making good contact: Clean contact surfaces and reinstall battery.
- Defective Rotary Switch: Notify dealer/armourer.
Problem: Impossible To Zero
- Adjustment screw is at its limit: Check alignment of mount to barrel.
- Impact point is moving: Check mount and weapon rail (or carry handle) stability.
- This reflex sight does not require any particular maintenance while used under normal conditions.
- Under severe weather conditions please refer to “Operation Under Extreme Conditions”.
- Keep lens covers closed whenever the sight is not in use.
- Warehouse storage: Remove battery and allow lens surfaces to dry completely (if wet) before closing the lens covers.
- To clean lenses refer to the CAUTION statement above.